Choosing the correct filter for your HVAC system is important. Changing your filter regularly is also important. Good rule of thumb is every 3 months. However, if you don’t use it much and don’t have pets you may be able to go as long as 6 months.
When you are ready to change your filter here is a list of some of the best:
- FilterBuy 1″ Filters Great for dust mites and other allergens and will last up to 3 months.
- AIRx Health 1″ Filters Highest rated MERV 13 will eliminate air contaminates. Dust and other allergens also blocked.
- Filtrete Micro Allergen 4″ Another high rated filter with MPR rating of 1000.
- Filtrete Clean Living 1″ Great for pollen household dust and washable.
- Nordic Pure 4″ With a MERV 12 rating to protect against mold and dander.