Winter’s coming and now’s the time to get your heating system ready for it. Listed below are some tips to help you:
- Change your air filters. This is the number one thing to keep your HVAC system from having problems. Changing the filters every few months will prolong it’s life.
- Clean the heat exchanger. This needs to be cleaned properly annually (brushed and vacuumed)
- Get a new programmable thermostat. With the winter months coming turn it to heat instead of cool and program it at a comfortable temperature for your home.
- Schedule a yearly service for HVAC tune-up. This will make sure the condenser and blower are working properly.
- Clean your chimney of all debris. At times these may get blocked and cause a carbon monoxide build-up. Have your chimney inspected before winter.
Schedule a service appointment with Giv Appliance and HVAC Repair today: