Keeping your washing machine in tip-top shape will extend the life of your machine. Here are some tips to help you do just that:
1. Keep your hoses clean and inspect them frequently. Make sure there aren’t any cracks and bulges.
2. At least once a month wipe down your drum and gasket.
3. When your wash is done move your wet clothes to the dryer asap. This prevents any mildew and bad smell.
4. Make sure your machine is on a level surface. This will keep your machine from moving and damaging the floor.
5. At the top of the machine is the lint filter – keep this clean for your machine to perform at it’s best.