There’s more to a refrigerator than meets the eye. Here are some helpful tips to keep your refrigerator in tip top shape.
- Fill it up. That’s right refrigerators work best when they are filled. However, do not overfill.
- Keep the coils clean. This will keep your refrigerator running at tip top shape.
- Make sure your door seals are in order. If they are gaping not sealing right contact us today to schedule service.
- Keep the temperature correct. You want your temperature to be at around 37 to 39 degrees. If you keep it colder you run the chance of burning out your condenser.
- Keep the interior clean. Spend some time each week cleaning your refrigerator.
Contact us today for service at 818-744-0534